Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update....

First....I am now a Beachbody Coach.  you can check out my website at
www.beachbodycoach.com/asleriouslyfit
I am so very excited to share all my fitness information, and love for nutrition and health.   If you like what you see on the website you can sign up for free and become a member of beachbody.  The supplements are the best.  I use the recovery drink, shakeology, and activit vitamins.  All of these products help me as I move forward towards my fitness goals.  Also, join me at alseriouslyfit on facebook, to get daily updates of challenges and encouragement.

Now.....Update on the quilt.  I have the patchwork all done.  I am now waiting to purchase the back fabric and bedding.
 So I laid out all the sewn rows on my floor then pinned two together to start sewing the long rolls together, adding one row at a time.  Hope you can tell in the pictures.

Now here is the finished patchwork, it is so pretty, I am going to get some light blue backing and the stuffing soon and then finish up.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Our tree is up and I just love the Christmas spirit in our home.  I love my family and all my wonderful friends.  God bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment